Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Guy Named J (NSFW)

"I have always been a top. I enjoy playing the dominant role. And when I fuck, I fuck really hard."

This was my Grindr status when I felt the urge to play one cold Wednesday evening. One of the guys who responded was J. He had no photo whatsoever but the way he sent his messages gave me a hint that somehow, the guy from the other line is a prized jewel.

"Would you go for top to top?", J asked.

"Depends."

He exuded confidence and I felt that I had to match him in every way, so much so that in the end, he will be the one begging me to come over.

I was then wearing gym shorts without anything underneath and so I decided to take a photo of my very visible hard-on and sent it to him.

"Show me more.", he said.

"Not until you show yourself."

He replied with a photo of his face.

"That's not enough.", I teased.

"You drive a hard bargain."

"It's worth it."

"Oh yes it is!", he proudly said.


Just then, I decided to come out of my unit and went down three floors.

Yes, J and I, we live in the same building.

4 comments:

  1. @Bien Naligaw ka na dito no? Happiness diba?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol@Mugen, anoveh teh follower #1 akez. Oo naman masaya dito, ang gagwapo, ang hahalay

    ReplyDelete